I have been sharing a lot of recipes and outfits, but it’s been a while since a posted a body article. In my last post of ‘Good exercises for a Summer body?’ I have promised you guys that I would make a second post about this topic. And here it is! How can you get that (DAMN) Summer body?
If you are not that confident about your legs and you really want to change them and make them look sexy? A have a few exercises you really have to try, they are effective and easy to do at home.
How to get the perfect legs? (5x a week)
- Wall sit (3 sets, 60 sec.)
- Sumo squat (3 sets, 60 sec.)
- Plank leg lift (3 sets, 12 each leg)
- Burpees (3 sets, 10 times)
- Lunges (3 sets, 10 times)
‘BUTT… where?’ If you really don’t have a butt and you want to create one but you don’t know how. There are some exercise you can do to make your butt grow. Which one?
How to get that Brazilian butt? (5x a week)
- Romanian deadlift (3 sets, 10 times)
- Donkey kicks (3 sets, 15 times)
- Plie sumo squats (3 sets, 15 times)
- Weighted bridge (3 sets, 15 times)
- Fire hydrant (3 sets, 15 times)
Do you want to whip your stomach in shape? Try this awesome exercises and your stomach will be in no time in shape.
How to get that flat stomach? (5x a week)
- Dumbbell side bend (3 sets, 15 each side)
- Sprinter crunch (3 sets, 60 sec.)
- Straight leg raise (3 sets, 10 times)
- Crunches (3 sets, 15 times)
- Alternating superman (3 sets, 60 sec.)
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Summer is almost here, so work hard and make sure you pop that body!!